Friday, January 7, 2011

My New Years Resolution

My year has been full of many different and inspiring events. My last years resolution was to improve my trombone playing skills and considering what I've accomplished this year, I think I've improved a lot.

In the begining, I honed my skill, range, and technique so I would be in top condition for the Minnesota all-state bands audition process. 3 months later, I finally found out that I was accepted into the all-state concert band, which would greatly enhance my knowledge and ability, as well as my passion for music.

Since then, Ive been honing my skills in the jazz field. In the beginning of the school year, I was accepted into the MN Youth Jazz Band 2. We have been doing many different gigs around the state, while performing challenging songs.

I've had a great year musically and based on whats happened this year, my resolution is to further my musical skills, along with my personal/social skills to improve not only mine, but people's lives around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment