Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Top 5 Things I'm Greatful for...

5. Being where I am today.
- As a child in school, my grades always struggled and my future seemed uncertian but now, I'm on the right path to graduating and a healthy carrer.

4. Having so many different kinds of friends.
- Having so many different kinds of people allowing me into their life, teaches me about others perspectives; helping me become less self-centered and more focused on the world around me (Thinking 3-Dimensionally).

3.Having close friends.
- I love having people who I can trust anytime with anything, and not be hurt by them; while being crituqed by them.
-My girlfriend is the light of my life; even when shes sad, it just makes it all the more fun to cheer her up again :)
- It also dosen't hurt to get a ride to school every morning when you have two musical insturments to carry :)

2. Having great teachers.
- The teachers I have here in "A" school are just phenominal.
- All of them care about us, just like a family.
-They go out of their way (way out) to make sure we graduate and feel comfortale in school while doing so :)

1. My family
-They always have been there for me to keep me on the right path, despite their faults.
-They have done their best to protect me, and they taught me how to be a respectful man in this world.
-Gave me many priceless memories as a child, up to this day.
-Went way out of your way (Holy Crap Way) to give me a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment